Part Time Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese Teacher Whitechapel, London
A Chinese language supplementary school based in East London requires a number of part time Mandarin and Cantonese teachers, including one GCSE Mandarin teacher and one GCSE Cantonese teacher to teach for two hours every Saturday (Term Time Only).
Term dates: 7th Sept 2013 – July 2014 (34 weeks Term Time Only). Hourly rate: £14
Applicants for this position must:
• Be fluent in Chinese and English
• Have minimum one year’s teaching experience, within the last three years
• Be able to type in English and Chinese
• Have competent numeracy skills
• Have the right to work in the UK (If you are a UK Work Permit Holder, the expiry date of your Visa must exceed July 2014)
• The successful applicant will be required to abide by the school policy for safeguarding children which includes an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check.
Apply now by emailing your CV and a Cover Letter either in Chinese or English see link.